The Landice L9 Club Executive Trainer has a large, 22” x 63” four-ply treadbelt laid on 22 lbs, 3 ½” diameter steel rollers. The belt does not overstretch even under heavy usage. The large diameter rollers reduce the tension on the treadbelt. The Landice 1” thick reversible running deck is more than twice stronger than competition’s and can take an impact force of more than twice the user's weight.
Landice L9 Club Executive Trainer's frame is manufactured with the use of an aircraft quality 6063-T6 rust-free aluminum with a titanium finish. The frame has a maximum user weight capacity of 500 lbs. Each and every one of Landice treadmills is assembled using aircraft locking hardware. Locking is a frame security which can retain the frame's structural integrity after years of usage.
The L9 Club ExecutiveTrainer's console has a standard wireless heart rate monitoring chest strap, a standard AccuTrack contact heart-rate monitoring system, 5 user-defined, 2 built-in heart rate programmes, 4 user-defined heart rate programmes and 5 built-in programmes.
5 built-in programmes:
- Fat burn programme features two elevation peaks matched to an inverse speed curve. The overall goal is to elevate your heart rate and maintain it for most of the workout and eventually gradually bring it down via the last two cool down segments.
- Intermediate programme features five elevation peaks matched to a challenging speed curve. The goal is to vary heart rate by elevating and lowering it several times.
- Advanced programme features high elevations combined with top speeds for an all-out workout.
- Intervals programme feature high and low speeds and elevations providing peak level to recovery eight times throughout the workout.
- Endurance programme features maximum speed run mated with maximum elevation.
The console has a computer-animated video display with the state-of-the-art graphics motivational display showing the road display, zone timer display, VSI display and the track with race mode display. The L9 Cardio has six additional exercise tests: Army, Firefight, Navy, USMC, USAF and Balke.
The VFX shock absorption system is based on the latest medical research and provides optimal comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury and reducing the peak force transmitted through the body by up to 50%. The VFX system has been designed for walkers and runners who seek significant impact reduction while maintaining a realistic outdoor feel. The VFX shock absorption system is 5-times softer than grass.
Extra security is provided by safety lanyard with magnetic key switch that will help you to stop quickly during your fitness workout.
Note: The Landice L9 Club comes without the 15" Landice Vision System.