Reebok Elements 65cm Gym Ball  
Reebok Elements 65cm Gym Ball - In Use  

Reebok Elements 65cm Gym Ball

Our price £11.95
Availability: This product is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. For alternatives browse our Fitness Accessories department.

The Reebok Elements gym ball has a diameter of 65cm (25.6”) and offers an anti-burst design. It ensures fine balance between support and instability and is great for sit ups, back exercises and general fitness. The ball features ribbing for additional grip and is perfect for improving core stability and strength. Additionally, it has a maximum user weight of 110kg (242.5lbs), is supplied with a hand pump and comes in a cyan colour.

Our price £11.95
Add a review
Availability: This product is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. For alternatives browse our Fitness Accessories department.

Key features

  • Provides fine balance between support and instability
  • Great for improving core stability and strength
  • Perfect for sit ups, back exercises and general fitness
  • Anti-burst design
  • Hand pump included
  • Ribbing for additional grip
  • Diameter: 65cm (25.6”)
  • Max. User Weight: 110kg (242.5lbs)
  • Colour: Cyan
Please Note: When you blow the ball up for the first time only blow it up to 80% of the correct size and leave it overnight to allow the fibres to 'stabilise', then add the remaining 20% the next day. This will make the surface of the ball smooth and most stable.

Reebok Elements 65cm Gym Ball Reviews

This product has been reviewed by people with average rating of

Would you like to add a review for this item?

Add Review
Add a review for this item
Rating
/CaptchaImage.aspx?ref=01b4c8ff-93b9-4a7f-995a-a26307b14dfe&reload=true
×
Thank you...

for submitting product review about Reebok Elements 65cm Gym Ball.

×