Reebok Z7 Elliptical Cross Trainer  
Reebok Z7 Elliptical Cross Trainer1  
Reebok Z7 - Console  

Reebok Z7 Elliptical Cross Trainer

Our price £239.00
(3)
Availability: This product is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. For alternatives browse our Elliptical Cross Trainers department.

The Reebok Z7 elliptical cross trainer is an excellent value for money, stylish-looking home use machine, which offers 8 levels of manually adjusted resistance and has an M-Force brake system. The flywheel weight is 7kg (15.5lbs). You can easily monitor your progress on the 5.5” LCD monitor and conduct a recovery test after you have finished exercising. Heart rate is measured with the use of the hand pulse sensors. The machine has a 15” (38cm) stride length and large non-slip footplates. The maximum user weight of the Reebok Z7 elliptical cross trainer is 120kg (265lbs).

Our price £239.00
(3)
Availability: This product is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. For alternatives browse our Elliptical Cross Trainers department.

Key features

  • Flywheel Weight: 7kg (15.5lbs)
  • Stride Length: 15" (38cm)
  • Resistance: M-Force brake system with 8 levels of manually adjusted resistance
  • Console: Single 5.5” LCD monitor
  • Feedback: Time, Speed, RPM, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Target Pulse
  • Programmes: Manual programmes (target time, speed, distance, calories) + recovery test
  • Heart Rate Measurement: Hand pulse sensors
  • Footplates: Large footplates covered with anti-slip rubber
  • Transport wheels: Yes
  • Leg Levellers: Yes
  • Maximum User Weight: 120 kg (265lbs)
  • Product Weight: 53kg (117lbs)
  • Dimensions: Length=110cm (43"), Width=66cm (26"), Height=162cm (63.8")
  • Warranty: 2 years parts and labour

Documents

Assembly Manual Z7 Console - User Guide

Reebok Z7 Elliptical Cross Trainer Reviews

This product has been reviewed by 3 people with average rating of 5
5

Would you like to add a review for this item?

Add Review

The Machine is Perfect,easy to assemble and took a few hours to install. - Machine is nice and solid and very easy to use. Perfect for all ages as my 10 year old kid uses it.

Happy with the machine, good functionality.

The Reebok crosstrainer was delivered very promptly. The nuts, bolts and construction tools were included neatly 'stuck' to an identifying number (mostly) on a card which was very helpful. The construction images seemed to be 90% clear - even to me as a complete novice at these sort of things. The other 10% was tricky, but with the patient help given by the advice line and some ingenuity along the way things seem to be up and running despite 2 'spare?' screws which don't seem to have an identifying number, or place in construction (so we'll see......). The crosstrainer looks good. The keyboard is clear and easy to use (though I would personally prefer miles to the kilometres measured - but my daughter wouldn't.......). The crosstrainer is smooth and pretty quiet in operation.

Add a review for this item
Rating
/CaptchaImage.aspx?ref=29dd0e55-8159-4609-af0b-d215132cf267&reload=true
×
Thank you...

for submitting product review about Reebok Z7 Elliptical Cross Trainer.

×